Designed to help non-medical professionals provide assistance in times of crisis, our courses allow you to gain an understanding of first aid best practices for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Asthma emergencies
- Diabetic emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- External bleeding
- Heart Attack
- Neck, head and spinal injuries
In addition, our first aid classes can include information on administering CPR and using AEDs – allowing you to become certified in all three (first aid, CPR and AED) in one convenient class.
This class is available:
- In Person: Delivered in a traditional classroom setting, our in-person first aid courses combine lecture with hands-on skills sessions. The course culminates with testing, which allows participants to receive a two-year certification.
- Blended Learning: Featuring award-winning simulation learning, our blended learning programs combine self-paced, interactive instruction and in-person skills sessions. Blended Learning courses allow you to learn on your schedule, then demonstrate your skills to a certified instructor.
- Online: With instruction provided virtually, these self-paced courses can help you understand first aid best practices. However, online courses do not allow you to demonstrate your skill proficiency to a certified instructor, and therefore your certification may not meet the requirements for workplace safety.